Calmor Properties has recently completed this project. The project involved an extension to the Whistledown Restaurant transforming it to the Whistledown Hotel. Work comprised of the following:
- extension to the building on the corner of the Seafront and Queen Street in Warrenpoint
- conversion of extended 3 storey building to provide a reception area, 23 bedrooms, function room, bar, extension to restaurant and ancillarys such as toilets, kitchen, prep area, storage, lift etc
- landscaping including patio area, boundary wall and railing
- inhouse manufacture of bedroom furniture and fit out of same
- manufacture to individual specification both the bar and reception desk
Because the project involved work to a listed building, great care has been taken to preserve the traditional character of the building whilst providing a contemporary facility.