Owen Roe,Mayobridge Co.Down
2 houses For Sale at Owen Roe, Mayobridge.
Owen Roe is situated at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in the village of Mayobridge, Newry, Co Down. It is also located only 8 miles from Newry City and has all the advantages of city life yet is situated within a safe, natural and tranquil village setting. Mayobridge offers all the facilities expected from a village setting with a local shop/petrol station, post office, chemist, creche facilities, a pub and excellent primary school.
Owen Roe consists of detached, semi-detached and a small number of townhouses. Each home is finished to a superb specification including an unrivalled turnkey finish where no expense or attention to detail has been spared, to create homes which are something special.
Since this development is being sold off plan, purchasers have the opportunity to customise their home to their individual requirements be they for more ‘green’ options or for alternative finishes to the internal specification.
- Cavity block construction
- Insulation to exceed building regulations
- Mix of brick and render finish
- Solid concrete floors at first floor level
- Eco-friendly oil fired central heating
- Tiled roof covering
- Generous electrical specification
- Double glazed PVC windows
- Hardwood front and rear doors
- 4” Redwood skirting & architraves
- Redwood internal doors
- Gardens levelled and top soiled
- Outside light & tap
- Kitchen (choice of doors)
- Sanitary Ware (white)
- Fireplace (choice of three designs)
All works carried out to NHBC Standards