Chancellor’s Hall is a prestigious development located off the Dublin Road in Newry, close to the Bypass and the City Centre. The properties are finished to a high specification to include a full turnkey finish. The development is also ideally situated within walking distance of Cloghogue Primary School, a much sought after Primary School in the area.
- CENTRAL HEATING: Oil fired central heating will be standard in all homes. Gas central heating will be installed in the Gatehouse Mews
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: All homes benefit from high insulation levels.
- EXTERIOR FINISH: Rustic facing brick with a very high standard of authentic detailing. Remaining Country/Georgian style homes will be finished with coloured render requiring no painting.
- GLAZING: uPVC double glazed windows will be fitted to all homes.
- KITCHEN: Kitchen will be fitted with a selection of doors and worktops available.
- BATHROOM: Sanitary ware will be fitted to bathrooms. Sanitary ware will also be fitted to ensuites and separate WC's where appropriate.
- DRIVEWAY: Driveways will be finished in tarmac.
- PAINTWORK: All external woodwork will be primed, undercoated and painted. Internal moulded skirting and architrave may be painted or alternatively be stained pine.
- LANDSCAPING AND GARDENS: Front gardens will be turf lawns, planted beds and driveways to developer's specification.
- COMMON LANDSCAPED AREAS: These areas will be owned by the landscape Management Company who will maintain the areas and charge an annual levy of approximately £100 to each homeowner. All homeowners will be equal shareholders in The Management Company.